15% Veteran Franchise Discount. 100% Franchise Support.
Own Your Own Home Organization Franchise Business.
One of the Best Veteran Franchise Opportunities Available
Low startup costs and comprehensive training make The Tailored Closet one of the best franchise opportunities for veterans. But don’t just take our word for it. Our Family of Brands have been singled out for our veteran franchise opportunities by the Military Times™, VetFran, Franchise Business Review™, Entrepreneur®, Inc. 5000, Canadian Franchise Association® and Franchise Times®. Our company is committed to helping Veterans transition into life-changing careers as business owners and has awarded over $1 Million in discounts to Veterans who have joined our franchise family.
Why Many of Our Most Successful Franchisees Are Veterans
First, a closet organizer business is all about keeping life calm and well-organized. For many military veterans, that’s just who they are. Second, a The Tailored Closet franchisee is a team leader who understands established protocols. Our franchisees understand the power of following a proven business model, respect hard work and expect nothing short of the best from themselves and their team. That’s why your military service is an excellent springboard for a successful career as a franchise business owner. Our veteran franchise opportunities let you take full advantage of everything you’ve learned such as:
- Leadership Skills: Strong management and leadership skills are typically a given for someone in the military. As a franchise business owner, you will be running the day-to-day operations of your business, managing and leading teams should be second nature to you.
- Respect for the System: You know how to operate within a prescribed system and follow protocols as part of your military mindset, and this correlates well working within a franchise system to follow the business model. The Tailored Closet business model is designed with a fail-safe support system in place, dedicated to your success.
- Risk Taking: Veterans are not afraid of the risk involved in running your own business. With proper due diligence, you are ready for the hard work and commitment that is required to own your own successful franchise business.
- Teamwork: Teamwork is par for the course of military life. You are used to being part of a team and relying on other team members. As a franchise owner, you can rely on the support from The Tailored Closet Home Office team, the entire network of fellow Tailored Closet franchise owners, and your own team of employees to help you succeed.
- Self-discipline: The self-discipline you mastered while in the military will help you persevere as a business owner. With clear goals in mind and a “mission-first” mentality, you’ll be able to power-through whatever comes your way.
- Time Management: Your training in the military teaches you the time management skills you will need in order to effectively run your own business. Wise time management will be important in setting and meeting your short-term and long-term business goals.
Transition Well into Civilian Life
We’ve seen firsthand how the type of training, discipline, communication skills, and teamwork instilled in members of the U.S. Military and Canadian Armed Forces often makes veterans great franchisees. If you’re a veteran interested in being your own boss by starting a franchise business, The Tailored Closet has great veteran franchise opportunities available.
Honored to Have You In the Family
"It is truly an honor to provide franchise opportunities to Veterans so they can transition into the civilian workforce as a business owner. By providing significant financial incentives, we hope to make that step as an entrepreneur a little easier. And, we stay with them every step of the way, offering business support, ongoing training, and the tools they need to run a successful franchise business.” - Jonathan Thiessen, Chief Development Officer, Home Franchise Concepts