Veteran Franchise Discount
We Are Honored to Provide Franchise Opportunities for Veterans
The Tailored Closet, and our Home Franchise Concepts sister-brands, have been designated over the years as some of the best Veteran franchise opportunities by organizations including the Military Times™, VetFran, Franchise Business Review™, Entrepreneur®, Inc. 5000, Canadian Franchise Association® and Franchise Times®. Our company is committed to helping Veterans transition into life-changing careers as business owners and has awarded over $1 Million in discounts to Veterans who have joined our franchise family.
At The Tailored Closet, we recognize the value military training brings to the civilian workforce and value the training, discipline, communication skills, and teamwork that is instilled in members of the U.S. Military and Canadian Armed Forces translate well to franchise ownership. It's our goal to provide significant financial incentives to allow Veterans to transition into the civilian workforce a successful one. If you are a Veteran and interested in being your own boss by starting a franchise business, The Tailored Closet has Veteran franchise opportunities available.
Your Transferable Skills Translate into Business Ownership Success
Your military service is an excellent spring board for a successful career as a franchise business owner. The skills Veterans mastered, and the lessons learned while in the service, can contribute to successful business ownership in many different ways. By creating veteran franchise opportunities for many Veterans over the years, The Tailored Closet has been able to define the skills that will specifically contribute to your success as franchise owner:
- Leadership Skills: Strong management and leadership skills are typically a given for someone in the military. As a franchise business owner, you will be running the day-to-day operations of your business, managing and leading teams should be second nature to you.
- Respect for the System: You know how to operate within a prescribed system and follow protocols as part of your military mindset, and this correlates well working within a franchise system to follow the business model. The Tailored Closet business model is designed with a fail-safe support system in place, dedicated to your success.
- Risk Taking: Veterans are not afraid of the risk involved in running your own business. With proper due diligence, you are ready for the hard work and commitment that is required to own your own successful franchise business.
- Teamwork: Teamwork is par for the course of military life. You are used to being part of a team and relying on other team members. As a franchise owner, you can rely on the support from The Tailored Closet Home Office team, the entire network of fellow Tailored Closet franchise owners, and your own team of employees to help you succeed.
- Self-discipline: The self-discipline you mastered while in the military will help you persevere as a business owner. With clear goals in mind and a “mission-first” mentality, you’ll be able to power-through whatever comes your way.
- Time Management: Your training in the military teaches you the time management skills you will need in order to effectively run your own business. Managing your time wisely will be important in order to succeed and meet your goals to help your franchise business to flourish.
The Tailored Closet is proud to offer qualified Veterans a 15% discount off the purchase price of a franchise system as our way of thanking you for your service, and to help you secure your financial future as a small business owner.
Dedicated To Your Success
"It is truly an honor to provide franchise opportunities to Veterans so they can transition into the civilian workforce as a business owner. By providing significant financial incentives, we hope to make that step as an entrepreneur a little easier. And, we stay with them every step of the way, offering business support, ongoing training, and the tools they need to run a successful franchise business.” - Jonathan Thiessen, Chief Development Officer, HFC