Franchise Training Sets You Up for Success
The Best in Franchise Training and Support
Our franchise training program, business support, technical support, and our proven business model, has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs become experts in the home organization industry. The vast majority of our franchise owners had no prior experience in the industry or with design and installation. We provide all the franchise training you need. All we require is that you have a good work ethic, a great attitude, and the desire to succeed.
Our franchisee training program provides 2-weeks of extensive classroom training at our Experience Center in Dallas and includes:
- Immersive product knowledge
- Financial management, forecasting and planning
- All facets of the consultative sales process
- Lead generating local area marketing programs
- Hands-on labs including design and installation
- And how to use our proprietary CRM system and design software
But it doesn't stop there. You will also receive extended franchise business support from your Regional Operations Manager, ongoing training opportunities, and technology support throughout the life of your business:
The mission of our franchise business support team is to help our franchise owners be more successful in their businesses. With more than 60 years of combined industry experience, our Regional Operations Managers know the business model, and how to help you grow your franchise business with our ongoing support.
- Continued support starts immediately after training program
- Proactive coaching program provides smooth transition to the field
- Help following The Tailored Closet business model from day one
- Help setting income and business goals for the first year
- Assistance with managing and tracking your financials
- Additional assistance on how to handle a lead and close a sale
- Continued help with increasing your product knowledge
Extended Training Support
The Tailored Closet franchise system offers some of the most comprehensive training and support programs in the franchise industry. With us, you can expect to receive:
- Regional Operations Managers to assist you with your business
- Proactive “Point of Sale” support from design specialists who help you through an apprenticeship program, reviewing your designs and offering presentation prep and coaching to improve sales success
- Marketing webinars to keep you ahead of the competition
- Continuing education webinars to increase your knowledge
- Drawing Board design webinars to keep you cutting-edge
- Weekly newsletters from the Home Office to keep you in-the-know
- Regional Workshops and Annual Convention to learn the latest and network with fellow franchise owners
- Professional in-house technology solutions experts to help troubleshoot
- National Key Accounts team to assist with commercial business opportunities
When it comes to technology, our philosophy is that it is the foundation of quality, service, and delivery The Tailored Closet brand is built on. Our tech support team provides ongoing expertise to help you run your business more efficiently and effectively. You don’t have to figure it all out on your own; you have a support team of experts behind you.
Like all other facets of our franchise model, we continue to find ways to advance our technology offerings for our owners. The ways in which consumers go to market are constantly changing, and we are creating new channels in ways to meet their needs. We strive to make sure our franchise owners are prepared with the latest tools and support to find success in their local market.
With the technological resources provided by The Tailored Closet, you will quickly learn how to attract, manage, and convert leads to create a seamless business operation using:
- Our proprietary 3D design software
- Our Customer Relationship Management System
- Your local franchise website pages
- The Tailored Closet national social media pages
- Access to 12 hour daily tech support
Franchise Marketing Support
When you join The Tailored Closet as a franchise business owner, you will also receive the best franchise marketing support in the industry. The Tailored Closet is part of the Home Franchise Concepts family of brands with 30 years of experience in the home services industry.
Our tried-and-true marketing programs have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs like you succeed in the home organization industry. Learn more about our national and local area marketing programs and franchise support.
Become a Franchise Owner In One Of The Hottest Industries Today.