Get Set Up for Success with Franchise Training
Own Your Own Home Organization Franchise Business.
Franchise Training Vs. Opening Your Own Business
When you start a business from scratch, you primarily learn by making mistakes. As a The Tailored Closet franchisee, you get all the benefits of our experience and proven business model. Plus, our franchise training program is designed around what actually works in the home organization industry.
All we require is that you have a good work ethic, a great attitude, and the desire to succeed. You get three weeks of franchise training, one week virtual and two in-person at our Experience Center in Dallas. Training includes:
- Immersive product knowledge
- Financial management, forecasting and planning
- All facets of the consultative sales process
- Lead generating local area marketing programs
- Hands-on labs including design and installation
- And how to use our CRM system and 3D design software
But it doesn't stop there. You will also receive extended franchise business support from your Regional Operations Manager, ongoing training opportunities, and technology support throughout the life of your business:
You’re In Business for Yourself, Not By Yourself
Immediately after your three-week initial training, our Regional Operations Managers start working with you to open and grow your franchise business. With more than 60 years of combined industry experience, your franchise business support team offers:
- Guidance on following the business model from day one
- “Point of Sale” support from design specialists out of the gate
- Help setting business and income goals for the first year
- Assistance on how to handle a lead and how to close a sale
- Design support on our proprietary 3D software
- Assistance with managing and tracking your financials
Extended Training Support
The Tailored Closet franchise system offers some of the most comprehensive training and support programs in the franchise industry. With us, you can expect to receive:
- Drawing Board design webinars to improve competency and increase profitability
- Marketing webinars to keep you abreast of rapidly moving digital advertising landscape
- Webinars to continue your education and increase knowledge
- Technology solutions experts on hand to help troubleshoot
- Annual Owner's Convention & International Supplier Expo
- Home Office Newsletters to keep you in-the-know!
When it comes to technology, our philosophy is that it is the foundation of quality, service, and delivery The Tailored Closet brand is built on. Our tech support team provides ongoing expertise to help you run your business more efficiently and effectively. You don’t have to figure it all out on your own; you have a support team of experts behind you.
Like all other facets of our franchise model, we continue to find ways to advance our technology offerings for our owners. The ways in which consumers go to market are constantly changing, and we are creating new channels in ways to meet their needs. We strive to make sure our franchise owners are prepared with the latest tools and support to find success in their local market.
With the technological resources provided by The Tailored Closet, you will quickly learn how to attract, manage, and convert leads to create a seamless business operation using:
- Our proprietary 3D design software
- Our Customer Relationship Management System
- Your local franchise website pages
- The Tailored Closet national social media pages
- Access to 12 hour daily tech support
Franchise Marketing Support
When you join The Tailored Closet as a franchise business owner, you also join the Home Franchise Concepts family of brands with 30+ years of experience in the home services industry. We’re with you every step of the way. Our tried-and-true franchise training, business support, and marketing programs have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs just like you own a successful business. Learn more about our national and local area marketing programs and franchise support.