Own a Franchise
The Path to Pursuing Your Dream of Business Ownership
Buying a franchise business is a smart way to avoid a lot of the headaches that come with starting a business on your own. The Tailored Closet’s markets are already defined, and our proven business model gives a clear track to run on. Below is a detailed outline of the franchise process you will go through becoming a Tailored Closet franchise owner:
- First step is to request more information about the opportunity by completing the form at the bottom of this page. You will receive a phone call, text, or email from a Tailored Closet franchise consultant shortly thereafter to schedule a short call to discuss the opportunity.
- On the call with your franchise consultant, you will talk about what your interests are to decide if a Tailored Closet franchise is the idea fit for you. We’ll also discuss the basic financial requirements, how territories work, and your timeframe to becoming a franchise owner.
- From there, we’ll send you the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which contains essential information as to costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and other information about the franchise offering and ensure that you review and understand it.
- Then, you will submit your Application for Franchise.
- Upon review, you will undergo an Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Then next step, hopefully, would be the Approval of your Application by Committee.
- Upon your application approval, you will attend a Meet The Team Day and virtually meet your Home Office support team and learn about training & support, marketing, franchise relations, our CRM system, proprietary 3D design software, product strategy, and more – You will also have the opportunity to interview us!
- Upon Final Approval, we’d execute your Franchise Agreement.
- You would then attend an initial 3-week training program consisting of virtual, classroom, and hands-on installation training at our state-of-the-art Experience Center in Dallas.
- Upon completion of training, you are set to hit the ground running with your new Tailored Closet business!
Own Your Own Home Organization Franchise Business.