How to Own a Franchise with The Tailored Closet
Own Your Own Home Organization Franchise Business.
Your Path Business Ownership Starts Here
Buying a franchise business is a smart way to avoid a lot of the headaches that come with starting a business on your own. The Tailored Closet’s markets are already defined, and our proven business model gives a clear track to run on. Below is a detailed outline of The Tailored Closet franchise process – learn how to own a franchise in the booming home improvement industry.
Step 1: Connect with Our Franchise Development Team
Knowledge is power, so your first step is learning more information about our brand and opportunity.
- Complete the form on this page and a Tailored Closet franchise advisor will call, text, or email you as quickly as possible to schedule a short call.
- On our introductory call, talk about what your interests are and learn how they may tie into owning a franchise with us. Ask questions about what our franchise process entails so you can determine if a The Tailored Closet franchise is the ideal fit for you. We’ll also discuss the basic financial requirements, how territories work, and your timeframe to becoming a franchise owner.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) we send you after the call. It contains essential information about costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and other information about our franchise offering and ensure that you review and understand it.
Step 2: Submit an Application
- Submit your Application to be considered by The Tailored Closet.
- After we review it, you’ll have an Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- After your interview, we’ll discuss internally and determine if your application is approved.
- Next, you’ll have the opportunity to interview us! You’ll attend a Meet the Team Day and virtually meet your Home Office support team. You’ll learn about training and support, marketing, franchise relations, our CRM system, proprietary 3D design software, product strategy, and more.
Step 3: Become a Franchise Owner
- Upon Final Approval, we’ll execute your Franchise Agreement.
- After you’ve signed your agreement, you’ll attend an initial three-week training program. There will be virtual, classroom, and hands-on installation training at our state-of-the-art Experience Center in Dallas.
- Once training is complete, you are all set to launch and grow your new Tailored Closet business!