Look Who’s Talking On Social Media About Budget Blinds and TheTailored Closet
One of the major advantages of owning a franchise business is that you do not have to develop a marketing plan and research every social media option out there to determine which is the best to promote your business. Marketing strategies have been figured out for you to place your business on the most advantageous social platforms. Within the Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) family of brands, Budget Blinds® and The Tailored Closet® are enjoying the exposure of popular social media influencers that extend their market reach to millions of households across multiple platforms.
Otherwise unreachable audiences hear about Budget Blinds and The Tailored Closet by following their favorite social media personalities
Networking in the online marketplace
Social media influencers are individuals that have become their own brand to a unique audience of faithful followers who engage with them, generally, in a niche they’ve carved out sharing information, discussing hobbies, home, and children, solving problems, and making this journey called “life” together. They have established credibility with their audiences and can persuade others by virtue of their authenticity, transparency, and connection. They can reach prospective customers that may not be on a company’s radar but that fit nicely into the target markets.
The HFC marketing team has identified multiple influential bloggers, designers, and YouTubers who are fans of our products and services and these influencers are talking. They have shared their experiences with Budget Blinds and The Tailored Closet across social media via blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube in their own unique styles, placing our franchisees in front of millions of people who need our products and services.
Influencers expand a brand’s reach just by doing what they do naturally, talking it up
Meet our influencers
Here are some of the influencers that are presently talking about Budget Blinds and The Tailored Closet online. Click on the links to see their videos that present our beautiful products in unique ways to their own unique followers. At present, the current influencers reach over 6.5 million consumers.
- Lifestyle blog, 11 Magnolia Lane (Budget Blinds)
- Skincare, beauty, and healthy lifestyle blog, Vassuer Beauty (Budget Blinds)
- The Possibility Mom, Lisa Canning (Budget Blinds and The Tailored Closet)
- Make life a party, DIY Studio, Jeff and Kelly Mindell (The Tailored Closet)
- Lifestyle blog, Suburban Faux-Pax (The Tailored Closet)
Influencers create an organic buzz, like tell a friend, who tells a friend, who tells a friend. Word of mouth is powerful advertising and influencers are out there talking! As a franchise owner, you can join the conversation by following these influencers and becoming part of their social worlds.
As satisfied customers, social media influencers will get our brand names into millions of homes while sharing how their lives have been impacted
No shortage of marketing help with HFC
You don’t have to be a marketing guru to have a successful franchise business with HFC, including a vibrant online presence. You are supported by a professional corporate marketing team dedicated to keeping you on the cutting edge, and with 25-plus years of experience, we get it right! You’ll have everything you need to build a thriving franchise business with any of the brands, including Budget Blinds, The Tailored Closet, Concrete Craft®, and AdvantaClean®. Here’s what we do for you so you can focus on building your business rather than spending precious hours untangling social media:
- Launch coordinated national initiatives across print, online, and on radio and TV keeping our products top of mind with consumers.
- Fully integrated digital marketing plans to reach targeted consumers online and generate engagement and leads.
- Local marketing tools, including digital assets and advertising templates, are provided, customizable to individual markets.
- Corporate websites are maintained with SEO-optimized content for each brand to promote products and services and drive leads to individual franchise locations.
- Local website pages are created for each new franchise location and Yelp helps with reviews and localized lead generation.
- Online product brochures and design guides provide an interactive experience for consumers and keep current with new products and offerings.
- Automated email marketing simplifies reaching potential customers with corporate-generated emails to interested prospects and customers.
- The synergy of multiple brands (1,700+ franchise owners strong) benefits everyone.
- Build relationships with Industry influencers who promote and talk about our brands.
The digital world can be daunting, but don’t let a fear of marketing keep you from becoming a franchise business owner; you don’t have to know it all. Home Franchise Concepts is dedicated to the success of every franchise owner in the system with world-class training, marketing, and business support. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 to speak with a Franchise Licensing Advisor to learn more about building a successful franchise business within the HFC family of brands. Or go directly to Franchise Opportunities to learn more about each brand.